Executive/Assistant Manager, Sales Development and Education
Working Place: PJ 33, PJ
- Perform and support as an effective and positive leadership in the Sales Development Team.
- Provide coaching and develop to the team for their individual area of role and responsibility.
- Responsible for supporting the needs of our Sales Force in order to achieve maximum sales and sales force count growth which positively impact company profitability.
- Effectively form a partnership with sales force leadership by providing sales management counseling, motivation, recognition and educational support in their activities in order to assist them in achieving their goal.
- Serves as liaison between the sales force and the company. Keeping the sales force informed on incentive, sales education and compensation (career Path).
- Assist in Company Sales Education and Special Event.
- Key Role & Responsible as Guide, Inspirer, Promoter and Supervisor.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work functionally with all independent Sales Directors to ensure their continued movement on the career path to expand the sales force leader count.
- Effective channels of communication between the Sales Force and Company to ensure they understand company program and prompt response to their inquiries.
- Must ensure that both the company's objectives are conveyed while representing the best interest of the sales force. This foster team spirit and creates a positive problem-solving environment. Ensure sales forces are practicing the culture and golden rule.
- Establish a strong rapport with the sales force to ensure continual feedback regarding the effectiveness of current support. Field work with sales force is required.
- Provide the sales force with counseling, motivation, recognition and support. (include verbal and written communication) effectively promote, educate to help sales force understand and maximizes the company to achieves their goal.
- Assisting in training programs for the Sales Directors and/or provide support for training conducted by the Sales Directors to their unit members.
- Facilitating ESRS and its administration of the class.
- Attends unit meeting and Sales force event to gain field experience and feedback.
- Assists in all Company Events such as Leadership Conference, Career Conference, Red Jacket Rally and Seminar.
- Provide field visit and weekly report update on all related issue.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Education : Minimum Diploma in discipline.
- Experience : Minimum 4 years working experience in customer service or similar industry
- Possess coaching and leadership skills.
- Proficient in MS Office to prepare necessary materials and presentations as required and requested.
- Proficient in English, Working knowledge of Bahasa and Mandarin; Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Public speaking and presentation skill able to emcee for special event and conduct education class.
- Disciplined and organized- able to deliver within the dateline and manage timing, process. Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Analytical skill - able to analyze sales data and understand the story behind data.
- Good interpersonal skills - able to work well and communicate well with team, other departments and management.
- Independent & Proactive at work. Flexible and open to take on any job assigned, and assist in Company events.
Working Place: Jaya 33, PJ
Tailored for experiential learning, the Mary Kay’s Internship Programme will bring you the advantage of firsthand experience through a combination of dedicated mentoring and practical training.
- Current student with full-time enrollment in a University that has a mandatory University internship requirement.
- Possess minimum CGPA 3 or its equivalent.
- Active involvement in Extra Co-Curricular Activities.
- A great team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong drive and desire to lay an excellent foundation for future career success.
You will receive a monthly allowance during the internship period.
HOW TO APPLY
The Mary Kay’s Internship Programme is open for applications all year round, and is awarded to the most suitable student based on the requirement above.
*Alternatively, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org