1. Apply Light Nude lip liner to natural lip line. You can fill in the entire lip to help lip color last longer. Neutral lip liner is perfect for bold lip colors because it works with any lip color and helps to keep it from bleeding. Dark lip liners can end up making lip lines looking overdrawn or obvious.
2. Apply red lipstick with a brush, starting in the middle of the lower lip and slowly working out toward the outer edges. You can use the Mary Kay® Concealer, but remember to never use this brush with eye product without washing first.
3. Gently blot with a tissue and repeat application of lipstick.
4. Finish with a clear lip gloss, just to the middle of lips. Applying gloss over entire lip can cause the color to bleed outside the corners of the lip.
5. Clean any stray or crooked edges with a cotton swab and makeup remover.