Revitalize skin and leave it feeling hydrated and nourished with this lightweight-feeling oil. Leaves skin feeling satiny smooth, soft and supple with a healthy glow. Mary Kay Naturally® features quality, effective and naturally derived* products that are right in step with your daily routine. You can use all the Mary Kay Naturally® products together or add them to your other Mary Kay® skin care to build a regimen that suits your individual needs.
• Gentle formulas for normal-to-dry skin types
• Suitable for sensitive skin
• Clinically tested for skin irritancy and allergy
*At least 90% of ingredients are derived from natural sources processed in allowance with third-party standards – currently the COSMOS standard. Natural sources include water, plants, minerals, ingredients of mineral origin and other agricultural ingredients.
• Can be used all over, including on the face, cuticles, elbows, even ends of hair
• Can mix 1 to 2 drops with your moisturizer or foundation for a customized beauty experience*
• Can be used with your morning or evening routine or both
*It is not recommended to mix the oil with sunscreen or acne products. You can apply one product followed by another, but avoid mixing together as one application.
Features a blend of sweet almond oil, olive oil and sesame oil, which are natural emollients and provide moisturizing benefits.
Olive Oil (Olea Europea Fruit Oil)
• Olive oil (olea europea fruit oil) is a nutrient-rich natural emollient that works to soothe and moisturize skin. Plus, it provides antioxidant benefits to help protect skin against harmful free radicals.
Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil)
• A natural emollient, sweet almond oil (prunus amygdalus dulcis oil) is derived from almond seeds. It’s known for its skin softening, smoothing and soothing benefits. Rich in unsaturated fats and essential fatty acids, it can help moisturize skin and relieve dryness.
Sesame Oil (Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil)
• The emollient oil (sesamum indicum seed oil) produced from the seeds of the tropical sesame plant is a popular choice for body, bath, hair, skin care and cosmetic products. As a skin conditioner, it helps provide nourishing moisturization benefits. It’s rich in vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids, which all combine not only to provide antioxidant protection but also help support skin’s natural lipid barrier.
Includes squalane, derived from plants, which is an excellent moisturizer to help support the skin barrier and reduce dryness.
• Squalane (-lane) is a hydrogenated form of squalene (-lene), which makes it stable in formula. Squalene and squalane are natural emollients derived from plants, and our products contain squalane. It is an excellent moisturizer to help support the skin barrier and reduce dryness. Renowned for its lightweight, silky texture, it’s absorbed easily by skin. In fact, skin’s own natural oil is partially comprised of squalane, making it a perfect complement for your skin to embrace the benefits. It helps minimize moisture loss and gives a soft, supple feel to skin.
Vitamin E provides protective antioxidant benefits.
Vitamin E (Tocopherol)
• Vitamin E (tocopherol) is a powerful antioxidant that can help protect against free radicals and environmental damage. While abundant and naturally occurring in skin, it can be readily depleted over time due to exposure to environmental stressors.
We're proud of all of our products and are committed to offering you only the highest-quality, most effective products – so we're very happy when others recognize our products and when our customers agree with us! Here are some of the awards and media mentions for this product.
Our Third-Party Certification
We want you to feel confident in choosing the right products for you. That’s why every Mary Kay Naturally® product is third party-certified as natural according to comprehensive standards. The COSMOS standard* evaluates everything from the sourcing and processing of ingredients to the manufacturing of products and packaging.
*To learn more about the COSMOS standard, see https://www.cosmos-standard.org/.
Oils can be excellent at locking in moisture, thanks to the essential fatty acids they contain. These acids also are found in your skin’s natural moisture barrier, so typically additional oils can help your skin barrier and prevent moisture loss.
80% of women said,* “I love how my skin feels after using this oil.”
*Based on a majority of panelists who agreed with statements in a one-week independent consumer study during which 200 women used Mary Kay Naturally® Nourishing Oil daily